Working with the most kick-ass IT team in the region? Apply for IT Allstar!
JOB OFFER: SUITIT IS LOOKIN FOR AN IT-ALLSTAR!
WE & YOU
Who are we? SuitIT is the most efficient IT partner for companies with 30 to 300 workstations and helps these companies get the most out of their office automation. From our office in Eindhoven we serve our customers 'at a distance', we run a top notch private cloud infrastructure and carry out projects and operational IT support at the customer locations. SuitIT is the lifeblood of its customers, IT facilities therefore need to work not only quickly but also reliably.
Our customers expect highly efficient solutions and we work with the people who are absolute toppers on both IT and human level! What are we looking for? Colleagues who continue to expand our IT Solutions department, who work according to a large degree of independence and dynamism and think for themselves about the best solution without first looking at traditional methods and procedures.
You work in a team of absolute ambitious professionals who go for the maximum result. Since SuitIT is early adopter in the field of technological developments, we are continuously fed with new knowledge and experiences. On the one hand through our own developments and on the other hand by our partners (eg HP, Microsoft, VMWare, Fortinet and 3CX) further training and training are planned.
We want someone with the same corevalues as us: Human, Driven, Responsible, Energy, Clear.
Own input and assertiveness are not only highly appreciated; these are also intensively stimulated and rewarded.
Your work as an IT Allstar comes with alot of variety
• Advice: Mapping wishes, requirements and then elaborating a technical solution and presenting it with the end customer.
• Implementation: Building and setting up new company networks, servers, workstations, but also the software and equipment.
• Documentation: Uitwerken van gemaakte oplossingen in documenten en/of schema’s, zodat je collega’s je werk begrijpen! Er worden ook duidelijke gebruikersinstructies gemaakt.
• Support: Addressing customers and providing tickets with questions / problems / adjustments for end users. Analytical and communication skills are just as important as your technical skills.
• A challenging permanent job in the region, say goodbye to traffic jams!
• Structured management team
• Top team of driven professionals
• Market-based salary and expenses
• Company car and fuel card
• Laptop & smartphone
• Yearly growth plan to discuss
CONTACT / CONTINUATION
Do you feel fit for this challenge and do you dare to engage in the conversation? Please contact us at +31 40 – 235 92 12 for an appointment or send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the appendix (PDF - 0.4MB) there is a further explanation with the required technical competences.